With XMLBlackbox.NET your .NET application can support wide range of XML security operations, namely:
* sign and verify XML-formatted documents, individual XML nodes or generic data
* encrypt and decrypt XML-formatted documents, individual XML nodes or generic data
* sign the data using RSA keys, X.509 certificates and PGP keys
* encrypt the data using symmetric keys, RSA keys, X.509 certificates and PGP keys
* use keys stored on Cryptocards and USB Crypto Tokens
* perform Base64, C14N (canonicalization), enveloped signature, XPath and decryption transformations
* sign the data using detached, enveloping, enveloped signature types (signing and HMAC are supported)
* timestamp the signed data using XAdES specification
* parse and assemble XML documents of any size and complexity with built-in DOM parser / writer
XMLBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that help you sign and encrypt data using XML security standards from your .NET Framework applications.
XMLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of XML security specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
XMLBlackbox .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Other, Mac OS X, Windows2003, WinServer, Android, Linux, Windows Mobile 2005.
XMLBlackbox .NET (version 10.0) has a file size of 58.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.